We're making tweaks to the entire creative process to make it easier for everyone to get what they need when they need it. Before you fill the request form out, there are a few requirements that will need to be met:
- If this is for an upcoming event, have you started the Event Planning System process? If no, take a minute to submit an Event Approval Request Form and start the Event Planning System.
- The Creative Team needs at least 2 weeks notice for a project.
Typically we run events on Scrolling Announcements 1 month
before the event date, and we announce 2 weeks ahead of time for the event.
The Creative team needs at least 2 weeks notice before the 1 month promotional period begins.
- Have you thought about a promotional plan? How do you want to spread the word? Take a minute and create a promotional plan that answers the following question:
How do I want to spread the word? Social Media, Flyers/Handouts,
Weekly Email Feature, On Stage Hosting, etc.
- Do you have inspiration pictures? The best way to get a quality product that fits your vision is to share inspiration pictures. Do a little work beforehand to gather 2-4 inspiration images (or videos if you want a video to be made) to share with the Design Team. You can resource these images from Pinterest, other churches, or your favorite brands. You can get inspiration from anywhere!
- If you answered yes to all of these questions, then you're ready to move onto the form and actually submit your request. When filling out the form, please give as many details as possible! If you have any questions about the form, please don't hesitate to ask a question.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.